Who we are
Our website address is: http://emberenergyrenewables.co.uk. We are located at Waterside Farm, Galston, Ayrshire, KA4 8PB.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
We use Google’s Analytics software to monitor user behaviour in order that we can identify on-site issues and keep delivering content that is of interest to our visitors.
Information is collected from you on this site when you submit an email enquiry on the Contact or Quote page.
If you upload images to our quote form, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included as this can identify your location. We do not process such information but you should be aware that you provided it in the image.
What happens with this information?
This information may be kept in email format, deleted or used for:
Internal record keeping for quotations, invoices and follow up contact.
Ember Energy is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, there has been suitable physical, electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that Ember Energy does not have any control over that other website and therefore cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Ember Energy will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third parties unless given your permission or required by law to do so.
You may have certain rights in relation to your information including a right to access or to correct the information we hold on you. We have listed the rights you have over your information and how you can use them below.
These rights will only apply in certain circumstances. They will generally not be available if there are outstanding contracts between us, if we are required by law to keep the information or if the information is relevant to a legal dispute.
• You can remove consent, where you have provided it, at any time.
• You can ask us to confirm if we are processing your information.
• You can ask for access to your information.
• You can ask to correct your information if it is wrong.
• You can ask us to delete your information.
• You can ask us to restrict how we use your information.
• You can ask us to help you move your information to other companies.
• To help with that, you have a right to ask that we provide your information in an easily readable format to another company.
• You can ask us to stop using your personal information, but only in certain cases.
• You have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority.
Changes to the Policy
This policy is kept under review and will be changed if our procedures are amended.